Carus is a highly respected, family-owned company with deep roots in Illinois’ Starved Rock Country. We develop and manufacture products that clean the air, water, and soil, and are always exploring new opportunities and initiatives to expand our reach. For over 100 years, Carus has been the employer of choice in the greater LaSalle-Peru area. Through several local outreach initiatives, we actively support our local community and STEM education.
It’s an exciting time to join the Carus team.
- The Peru business headquarters is undergoing a full office renovation.
- The LaSalle manufacturing facility has an exciting new project that will enhance our capabilities.
- The commercial development, mergers & acquisitions and technical solutions teams have identified new market opportunities to grow the business.
- We are rooted in history but focused on the future!
Employees enjoy incredible work life balance and exceptional benefits.
- Flexible work schedule, work from home days and summer work hours.
- Generous PTO and 11 paid holidays.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k) plans as well as company-paid basic life insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement program for employees and their dependents.
- Employee engagement, company-sponsored volunteer opportunities and STEM education initiatives.
We have a great location in Illinois’ charming Starved Rock Country, just minutes from hometown restaurants, local shops and businesses, and scenic views of the Illinois River. Our company was founded over 100 years ago in LaSalle, Illinois and we are proud to continue operating in the same community today.
Carus team members enjoy flexible career paths, and many boast a tenure of 20, 30, or even 40 years with our organization. We host a special Quarter Century Club celebration each year to honor all employees who have reached at least 25 years of service. We are honored that so many amazing people have chosen to make a lifelong career at Carus.
A career at Carus is a career with purpose. We are proud to help customers around the world clean the air, water, and soil. Our employees understand the tremendous impact of Carus solutions, and we are proud to do our part each day.
Carus is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/AAP/LGBTQ.